Note for beginners

If you want to solve the problems based on their level of dificulty, remember to sort the problems in order of accuracy, and not in order of their successful submissions. Sharing this because I myself found it helpful. Good Luck :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Thanks for the reply sir. I posted it because I myself found it helpful after reading it somewhere. Well yes my rating is infact quite low to be giving advice but I faced the same problem as a beginner so I posted it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i think your low rating is due to asking questions during ongoing contest …

2 Likes

What should I pick, higher or lower accuracy?

1 Like

Problems with higher accuracy means that among the people who have attempted the question, more have solved it successfully. I believe accuracy is the percentage of correct submissions over all submissions.

@fernando_gv U should pick the problems which are having higher accuracy as well as a good amount of submissions.
In May 16 challenge the problem LADDU has an accuracy of 45% and the second CHEF AND BALLS has 55% but the problem LADDU has more number of submissions than CHEF AND BALLS. So u should not only go with the accuracy but with the number of submissions too.

1 Like

I meant rating in terms of contest rankings. Not Karma. Please do not get me wrong. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes sir I got that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@deepansh_946 but sorry for the naive question, can we sort on 2 fields, no right, so are you suggesting, sort descending on no.of submission -> solve few problems -> sort descending on accuracy -> solve more problems something like thise?

1 Like