Scrap off the contest immediately

IIT Bombay should be banned from code chef , I opened the questions , I was just going through and trying to solve the first one , and suddenly noticed after a span of five minutes @meooow had the top spot with 5 solved accurately , I was surprised to see the ranklist , I just googled one of the questions , and got the code forces link , then the other ones also , I did not submit any , but @meooow being the moderator at codechef should have immediately reported such action to code chef and steps should have been taken immediately to take it off air. I wonder there might be a copyright case coming soon against code chef.

Moreover , I demand this contest to be scraped off the dashboard , and IITB although being one of the institutes should be banned from hosting any further contests at code-chef.

1 Like

I Agree that the contest should not have been put on codechef despite of copy-pasting problems.
Hope it does not occur in future!

1 Like

contest is on till tomorrow, it needs to be scrapped off immediately

1 Like

scrap off the contest immediately

Do you have some vendetta against me? I am a moderator on the forum and nothing else :slight_smile:

3 Likes

the contest is NOT rated, what’s the problem ?

1 Like

unrated contests usually have problems from the past contests, what’s the problem?

1 Like

how can you close this question , I want the contest to be scrapped off, and yes being the moderator that was on your part to mail codechef, I guess they reply you faster then they reply us

1 Like

There is already another thread about this.
And if you have any problem with me being a moderator I don’t see how I can help you. Please send a mail to Codechef.

1 Like

Yes the contest should be cancelled immediately and new set of problems should be made and contest should be held on some other day

held on sme other day , kidding me ? they should be banned for doing such type of things.

chill guys! contest was unrated! why should they be banned?

But what is the point in copy pasting-questions ?
At least they could have modified the questions

1 Like

but the code chef rules before hosting any event clearly states that “questions should not be duplicate”

1 Like