SUSPEND those who are involved in multiple plagarism

@c6h12o6 has been involved in plagiarism multiple times.Like what happened @ista2000 and many others, my code was exactly copied by him and he submitted 6 hrs later,I accept that I also made mistake by not marking my code private in ideone (since it was just my second contest,i didn’t know that code goes public in ideone). but the main problem is he was caught in plagiarism many times before DEC16(when I was caught),still he was not suspended and again he has got caught in plagiarism after that 4 times(JUNE17,MAY17,APRIL17,MARCH17) and still he is not suspended.

if no contest got caught in plagiarism=no of points on graph-no of contest in (problems solved) section which are rated

then no of contest he got caught in plagiarism is 21

my solution :http://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/12243180

his solution :http://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/12246119

His old rating in long challenges till FEB17(after which new rating system came):-6359(last before rank) old rating

his new rating and graph:c6h1206

please SUSPEND accounts like this.if possible restore rating for people affected by him

We do have the feature to block accounts, I think its “if caught 3 times, then your account is blocked.” . You can refer to codechef blogs for exact details.

if no contest got caught in plagiarism=no of points on graph-no of contest in (problems solved) section which are rated

Clicking on the arrow shows the contests where he plagiarized as red dots. He has been caught for that in 3 contests. Not sure if he will be blocked immediately or will be given another chance…

if possible restore rating for people affected by him

Request denied. This will be partiality towards such cases. For @admin , equal treatment of all cases is a fundamental principle. She cannot accept this request, howsoever lenient she is.

Curious as to why you love your username so much.

Unable to edit here. want to report a (bug) here. I can edit this comment but cannot edit above comments.