Not getting implementation of algorithms ?

As i am not beginner in programming but until, i can only solve logic based Q in Long and and short challenges. ANS I also know that i have to command in the Algorithms but i have also started algo like DFS as first also but after two days i am stuck on the same also ! :frowning: . Whether should i leave this algo and move further for another or this amount of time is worthy and keep on working on it ?
Anyone welcome to have any resource link !
Please suggest :slight_smile:

Graph theory is an important topic in the world of competetive programming.Everyone should learn graphs.

You can learn graph theory here,this is one of the best tutorials

2 Likes

Here we go!

1. Data Structures and Algorithms - tutorial - CodeChef Discuss Frequently used, but not commonly known algorithms and DS
  2. Tushar Roy - Coding Made Simple - YouTube Great channel to understand tricky algorithms and DS, he explains them slowly and with examples.
  3. Gaurav Sen - YouTube He turns editorials into tutorials after Codechef contests has ended
  4. Algorithmist
  5. MAXimal :: algo
  6. Lecture 1: Algorithmic Thinking, Peak Finding - YouTube MIT course for algorithms, if you have patience (which you should btw!) to study in a classroom-like environment.

These are the only ones i can think right now, might add more if needed :slight_smile:

If any doubts feel free to comment.

Happy coding!

1 Like

Whats up with you 2 over here? :confused:

first he upvoted and accepted my answer and further commented(later deleted) this ā€œplease upvote my questionā€.But i didnā€™t upvote his question and then he down-voted my answer.I am just curious to know what he wants to do,so i upvoted his question,then he again upvoted and accepted my answer.Now i am going to downvote his question.

1 Like

Ya, i noticed someā€¦unusual activities going on with this account. I will advise you to stay as far as possible from accounts which seem to be at ā€œkarma farmingā€.

1 Like

heā€™s been like that with me too and i reported him

1 Like

@vijju123

sure bro thanks for your advice

1 Like

thnaks @divyansh_gaba7

Well, i saw this coming here. @admin, look into this issue here asap!