What is Snackdown elimination replay round?

Hi, the contest will contain the same problems as that of the Elimination Round and anyone can take part in it. Note: It is not a team contest.

1 Like

@admin

Can anyone takepart in the contest?

it’s a real time copy of the main contest, ranks will be compared to others who have taken the contest.

how many karma should i aggregate to ask a question.plz urgent and upvote me.

5 Likes

@admin
One can see someone’s AC solution of Elimination round which held yesterday. So this replay round is of no use as every one has problem solution prior to the contest.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s, Show your speed and get a T-shirt.:wink:

Many have already solved all the problems. What’s the point of this contest?

1 Like

Same question here as well.

It is written in the description that Top 3 will get snackdown shirts while solutions from today’s elimination round are still public.

11 Likes

Thanks. @admin please reply to this.

Is this contest rated?

If you want to ask a question, ask it at "I want to ask a question" - Ask them all here! - meta - CodeChef Discuss

To the users who upvoted him - We are trying to do away with system of sympathy upvote due to potential exploit. Please try to refer them to the thread instead of giving free upvotes. If the account turns out to be fake/karma farming, then you people will have no defense/valid reason on upvote given (which allowed the account to do malpractice).

3 Likes

We need to keep bumping that post of yours every now and then so people know that it exists. or maybe codechef needs a feature to show “pinned” posts or something like that.

1 Like

I am talking to them regarding that…they are currently slow at getting back/replying back :confused:

Ah, i hope they do something about it soon.

Yes, anyone can.

1 Like

Exactly …

That’s indeed what this Replay round has reduced to, for some at least. Have a look here - CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone

1 Like

Exactly! Whats the point??

@dusht0814 They announced that there are no prizes

1 Like