Active participation poll

I was just curious to know how many people have solved how many questions at CodeChef . Since CodeChef does not give any participation rankings , I have created a poll . Participation ( number of distinct problems solved practice + competition ) rankings might not be worth because any one can download the other people’s solutions . But just to satisfy my curiousity , please help me and fill the poll below .
Hey @everyone , please fill the poll below :
http://poll.pollcode.com/lmlap

3 Likes

No. No. No.

Why to do so?

You can calculate that. Yes, there is some work need to be done, but all information is available in profile page - my extension is using those data. So you can grab that code and you need just to perform this calculation for each user (from rank list) and you will have complete data set.

2 Likes

One person has voted for 1000 or more option. May I know who is that ?

1 Like

Most probably he/she must have voted inorder to make mock you.:frowning:
I dont think any1 have solved more than 1000 questions.The poll says that its 4 people have sumbitted more than 1000 questions.:slight_smile:
Intresting but seems to be fake…:smiley:

1 Like

@bibinpreethy : I just saw the poll results . It says 4% have submitted more than 1000 questions , but the number of such people is only 1 . So only 1 person is trying to spoil the show .
@everyone : The poll results till now are :

1. 0-49 ( 5 people , 19% voters )
  2. 50-99 ( 5 people , 19% voters )
  3. 100-149 ( 10 people , 37% voters )
  4. 150-199 ( 5 people , 19% voters )
  5. 200-249 ( 1 people , 4% voters )
  6. 1000+ ( 1 person , 4 % voters ) : seems fake , if it is not please let us know your id .
  7. All other categories have no voters .
1 Like

This is a good initiative…dont know why people are not supporting…common ppl vote…i did my part…:smiley:

i too did what i could…:slight_smile:
I also polled…:slight_smile:
Nice (y)

1 Like

@betlista : What language is your extension written in ? Is it open source code ? Anyways a poll would not harm for now . Can definitely do it programatically some time . Please vote on the poll for now .

It’s using JavaScript with jQuery. It’s not licensed and if you downloaded it, you have sources :wink: