Invitation for June Lunchtime 2017

Hello Codecheffers!

I’d like you to invite for CodeChef June Lunchtime that will start at 19:30 IST of 24-th June 2017 (check your time zone here) and will last 3 hours.

I am, Ramazan Rakhmatullin, the author of problems, while Lewin Gan is the tester and Marek Sommer is the secondary Tester. The editorialist is Paweł Kacprzak. Translators: Sergey Kulik(Russian), Hu Zecong (Mandarin) and VNOI team (Vietnamese).

There is no registration required, anybody with a CodeChef handle can participate. Top school participants can win CodeChef laddus (details on the contest page).

You will be provided 4 problems with subtasks (IOI-style grading).
Ties are broken by time of reaching your final score.

Remember about subtasks if you can’t solve a problem for the full score, and read the editorial after the contest.

8 Likes

upload the EDITORIALS as soon as d contest ends !! pls…!! Its a request from all of us !!

4 Likes

Please make sure problems are not like 1 very easy and 3 very tough. Problem level similar to Cook off will be nice. I mean to say, 1 more easy-medium problem will make people more interested.

6 Likes

Editorials please…!!

1 Like

Even in cook off, first was very easy(not as much as the in lunch time) and 3rd was hard(thats what i thought)

1 Like

All are uploaded, I’m always doing my best to post the asap when I’m responsible for them.

6 Likes