You are not logged in. Please login at www.codechef.com to post your questions!

Best Coder

Who is the best coder in the world Currently, I heard Gennady Korotkevich is the best...Is it so...Also, I want to know, IF he too codes on codechef or codeforces.....?

asked 04 Jul '17, 21:30

iamabjain's gravatar image

4★iamabjain
accept rate: 6%

edited 13 Mar, 10:34

I would say.. You should follow his wikipedia link to know more about him. I don't know why, but I am feeling very weird the way you are asking this question. I mean, When you used really and has a proper Formal Coaching of Coding...or he is just Intelligent..., it feels more like sarcasm or taunt than question.. :/ I don't know If I should say like this but are you even realising how big it is.. BTW yup you are right, he is not only best coder but he is maintaining his position there since long time which is more bigger deal to me atleast..

link

answered 13 Aug '17, 23:48

kauts_kanu's gravatar image

5★kauts_kanu
1.0k19
accept rate: 18%

Yes you are right Gennady Korotkevich is the best coder in the world right now.Most of the coders call him tourist.He is the highest rated user on codeforces and codechef. And also he won all competitions like ACM-ICPC,Snackdown,Google codejam and Facebook hackercup. Also see his ranks in recent hackerrank contestsalt text.

link

answered 04 Jul '17, 22:16

hruday968's gravatar image

5★hruday968
1.7k210
accept rate: 14%

Yes, he is the best. See the standings:

Codechef

Codeforces

link

answered 04 Jul '17, 21:37

sudip_95's gravatar image

4★sudip_95
accept rate: 10%

edited 04 Jul '17, 21:40

Also if you've followed individual contests like Google CodeJam, Facebook Hacker cup for the past few years, he's winning those continuously!

link

answered 04 Jul '17, 21:40

sudip_95's gravatar image

4★sudip_95
accept rate: 10%

Does Gennady has a proper Formal Coaching of Coding...or he is just Intelligent...??

link

answered 13 Aug '17, 22:10

iamabjain's gravatar image

4★iamabjain
accept rate: 6%

toggle preview
Preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported
  • mathemetical formulas in Latex between $ symbol

Question tags:

×34

question asked: 04 Jul '17, 21:30

question was seen: 1,613 times

last updated: 13 Mar, 10:34