An advice for competitive programming

can anyone answer my question "how could i shift my self from beginner to another level?"stuck on the basic skills and solving problems of beginner level how could i shift my pace? i’m waiting to geta direction to solve a big level program how could i? what shhould i refer ?what should i do? please anyone help?

this was really inspiring.i used to see the editorial if im stressed up but now im gonna change.ENJOY CODING

Can someone give some reputation? need to upvote this post.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience, and all the best for ZCO,INOI,IOITC and IOI :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for such a great advice. Can you tell me how the selection process for the IPC is being carried .

1 Like

Very inspiring post @ista2000! Good luck for all your future competitions!
Well, I am below average in programming and can’t solve medium+ level question(most probably). Shall I keep on trying the problem and working on the problem even if I don’t have slightest of the clue? What I mean is , if I do not know what data structure to use how do I find it??

Thanks for answering in advance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good share buddy.

1 Like

Thanks buddy !
U pointed out the problem that every programmer faces it , atleast once in the entire journey of becoming best.

• Can u provide the links to useful tutorials that can really help me in competitive prog ?
    (Data structures book and cormen are boring for me ! :frowning: )
1 Like

Hey @shreyansh98, you can follow this link:

Data Structures and Algorithms

1 Like

Thank you for your inspiring words :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it was really helpful for me !!

I want to thank you for your words as they actually inspired me to practice more and more.

that was a seriously inspiring:)

Some of the lines are like mine thoughts which appear in my mind sometimes. Good to see that still i am not completely wrong.

Hey, that’s a nice advice for new programmers like us. Can someone upvote this comment, I need reputation points to upvote the post!!

2 Likes

Nice Post!!
Query- Usually how long does it take for the ratings to get reflected after COOK-OFF is over.
Thanks!

Thanks for reading it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am glad I could help you realize what you are doing wrong :slight_smile:

1 Like

Itna srs kyu hae sabh?
Nice post btw.

6 Likes

You could have just commented on the question…

1 Like