Cheating : July long 2017

Reporting is not a solution he can create a new Channel His channel is not so Grown up so that he will regret for it

Now in Every Contest Many user will first search for the video if there are available for that contest this is spoiling competion :frowning:

Hey guys!! As @vijju123 mentioned above, we should not make others aware of any such material. Please, just report it to admin.

1 Like

hey ā€œamit amitā€ please donā€™t upload such kind of videos related to ongoing contest. Believe me you are not helping anybody. If a person wana learn, he will definitely try to solve the problem by himself instead of watching some video.

If you really wana help people choose topics, make videos on them or choose question which are not related to ongoing contest.

1 Like

@amit_369 is admin of the youtube channel amit amit because his codes(solutions) are exactly as in the video(without comments).
Link to his video and hereā€™s his solution.
@admin please block him forever.

1 Like

@admin please stop this guy from doing the same in the long contest.It reduces the fun of the contest ! :frowning:

1 Like

Hello Guys mark that channel as inappropriate. We dont have any other option.

You can mail this to feedback[at]codechef[dot]com

1 Like

Definitely willā€¦ I even urge u guyz to do the same!

1 Like

i agree if a lot of people report it it will go off

I watch a lot of videos on YouTube related to coding. I have even subscribed to most of the good channels! I got a suggestion one day of one of its video (possibly due to my subscriptions to other coding channels).

1 Like

Iā€™m really skeptical about your explanation. We all know youtube wonā€™t gives suggestions of videos that have very very low views and subscribers unless there is some matching keyword which in this case can only be ā€œcodechefā€ or the question name itself.
Not blaming you for cheating.

1 Like

Well I have even liked Codechef channel on YouTube. I donā€™t know whether that is a reason. And if you still donā€™t believe you can see my profile for knowing how much I tried to get AC in all the codes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You have a pointā€¦ But again how will registration even help? That guy could easily register in the contest and do what he is doing now!!
I donā€™t think we can do anything other than informing the admin and if Codechef itself takes some measures, the situation may improve!!

Oh yes but at least we can know the email account of the guy using it and then can ban the guy from codechef after knowing his email account from youtube channel. I know it sounds a bit illogical but thatā€™s the best we can do. Rest is in the hands of Codechef. So letā€™s believe in @admin

If you didnā€™t cheat, you learned some new topics and got ACs, I think they were useful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dude @lord_ozb you have no right to blame @dishant_18 . If his intention was to cheat, he wouldnā€™t have blown up his future chances and post this blog.

2 Likes

Some people tried to ask questions directly on math exchange too during contestā€¦ I reported it as soon I saw that before some one could answer on that postā€¦ :slight_smile: I request you guys too to report these kind of posts if you see it somewhere online during contestā€¦

https://math.stackexchange.com/questions/2353162/how-many-degree-2-vertices-are-possible-in-all-ordered-trees-with-n-vertices/2354766#2354766

4 Likes

The suggestion that questions should only be available to registered users during the contest is an awesome one.

@akashbhalotia
read the last line of my comment.