editorials right after the contest

@admin

Even I agree with that.

This is such a great request…I also wanted this.!

1 Like

i will even request all other participants to support , since its great for learning

1 Like

even i support this, the editorials should be available right after the contest so that the enthu stays.

1 Like

@pawan_asipu ENTHU well pointed

1 Like

right after. if you need helpjust ask. else il start commenting solutions on problems XD JK

Yes, editorials should be provided right after the contest otherwise we start losing interest in the problem.

Editorial should be uploaded right after the contest.

Agree, was impressed with codeforces way of telling 1st section for hints like what algo needed then editorial, I believe every contest should have like that, can’t upvote (not enough reputation)

1 Like

Please star my projects and contribute if you are interested.

1. GitHub - armgabrielyan/DiceRoller: Dice Rolling Simulator
  2. https://github.com/ArmenGabrielyan16/SuperLibrary

Please star my projects and contribute if you are interested.

1. GitHub - armgabrielyan/DiceRoller: Dice Rolling Simulator
  2. https://github.com/ArmenGabrielyan16/SuperLibrary

even i wanted to upvote, but less karma.
yes completely agree with you.

1 Like

brother , i guess an editorial explanation is the best you can get , i know people are helping there out , but i guess the 4 or 5 questions they give its 100% solved by few only , and i dont usually get an answer to my prob since the questions are solved by so few :slight_smile:

1 Like

Actually, I personally prefer other people explaining their PoV, and then editorial, thats why I said that. Yes, if Q are solved by very few, then it might be tough to get a good answer, I recommend asking immediately after contest ends (at that time, there is a high probability of getting your Q answered)

hackerrank also uploads editorials as soon as the contest ends.

1 Like

yes apart from codechef i have seen other contest do it really fast

2 Likes

exactly thats what i m trying to indicate .

1 Like

yes may be!

2 Likes

there’s my upvote

@iamabjain i guess more or less everyone wants it .