What are karma points?

can anyone help me to increase my karma points?
i am not able to post any question.

1 Like

Guys please upvote I need to ask questions.I am in need of 2 votes.Thanks in advance

Karma is a hindi word for work…Karma points are the points you get on answering or solving any users problem on codechef discuss

Karma in Indian language Hindi and Sanskrit means ‘Deeds’.
Good deeds and Karma are directly propertional.
This is the first time I am using CodeChef…noob programmer…can someone please upvote me so that I can ask questions?

1 Like

please upvote this for karma points.
I promise i don’t ask questions until i have completely gotten stuck and have done enough attempts on my own.

1 Like

I also have 1 karma. I’m not able to ask questions. so,please help me guys to earn at least 3 karma

Please upvote me

1 Like

please upvote me i am new

I don’t have enough karma to ask anything. Please HELP!!

1 Like

Karma point is a reputation point in which u have the right to question more on karma means work.
As to question we need minimum 3 karmas. Please upvote me i have 1 karma points. Thank u.

1 Like

I just registered to ask a question but I can’t because of my karma. phew …

1 Like

More the karma points…better it is.

1 Like

Hey ! Want to ask how to modify Institution name in team management, can someone upvote me ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why can’t I upvote ??

Hi All , I am not able to ask a question because I do not have 3 karma points. Can you please help me ?

I also only have 1 karma point, and i really wanted to ask a question, can someone please upvote me

I too have few doubts in some of may challenge problems ,i need to clarify them…pls upvote and help me out.

I wanted to ask a doubt but dont have enough karma points… please help me out here :slight_smile:

Please upvote my comment,I need to clear my doubts.I need 2 more karma points.

How can I earn karma points. I need to ask a question, but I still need 2 karma points to do so. Can anyone please guide me?

This system is kinda sketchy for a new user. Help me earn some karma points please?