What are karma points?

More the karma points…better it is.

1 Like

Hey ! Want to ask how to modify Institution name in team management, can someone upvote me ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why can’t I upvote ??

Hi All , I am not able to ask a question because I do not have 3 karma points. Can you please help me ?

I also only have 1 karma point, and i really wanted to ask a question, can someone please upvote me

I too have few doubts in some of may challenge problems ,i need to clarify them…pls upvote and help me out.

I wanted to ask a doubt but dont have enough karma points… please help me out here :slight_smile:

Please upvote my comment,I need to clear my doubts.I need 2 more karma points.

How can I earn karma points. I need to ask a question, but I still need 2 karma points to do so. Can anyone please guide me?

This system is kinda sketchy for a new user. Help me earn some karma points please?

Please upvote I need to ask questions and I don’t have enough karma points

i have only 1 karma points,so i can’t ask question .please help!!!

1 Like

just want to clarify beacause of some earlier post:
karma is not necessarily a buddhist belief. Karma is well explained in bhagavad Gita which I believe is written well before the rise of Buddhism. I am not really want to participate into debate on religion here but just wanted to state a fact. And the other details I believe are right.
Thank You!

For those asking for upvotes to ask questions, just post genuine answers on any of the questions and your are bound to get upvotes eventually. It’s just how it works for everyone. :slight_smile:

I have just 1 Karma, Please help me.
I want to ask questions.

I agree @godslayer12, asking for upvotes sure is unfair but for starters they possibly can’t genuinely answer questions posted on discuss, even if we do hardly anyone cares for a noob’s opinion, but can’t help it.

I can’t ask question in the community. How can I get the minimum karma point so that I will be eligible for the question. Please help me.

For those who have [1] karma and want to ask questions, there is already a post in the discuss forum by one of our members - @vijju123. just go there and comment your question and if your question is genuine enough, it will be converted to a new question by the “convert to question” feature. please comment your queries there rather than asking others for upvotes here. Those who cannot find the post by themselves can comment below and i’ll mention them there in that post.

PLEASE UPVOTE
someone please upvote my answer, I have to report that june 2nd ques is totally COPIED from google foobar challenge.

@saurabhcse15, ask your question here.