Invitation to September Mega Cook-Off

Woo!! Bhuvnesh Jain as editorialist again!! Liked your detailed editorials in the last Lunchtime. Hope to see some quality problems and editorials :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dobby <3 . Wasn’t going to participate. Looks like I have to participate now.

1 Like

Your editorials are a pleasure. I am always looking forward to them. This time, I will be looking forward to your problems as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m desperately waiting for this round as i have never waited for one…

By the way, I like Dobby, the free elf… <3

1 Like

( ಥـْـِـِـِـْಥ)

Can’t participate, I’m going somewhere!! But will try to solve the problems later!!

1 Like

bhuvnesh jain’s editorials were too good last time , much detailed , well with top 50 getting their expenses curtailed , its going to be a mega one. Probably the participations will be much higher then other cook-offs

1 Like

please make sure that the gap between each question aren’t too huge.

All these comments are tempting me to participate even though I have some very urgent work .

At some places Dooby is replaced with Tobby :frowning: sed.

Gennady took 31 minutes to solve all problems. Legend _/_

1 Like

Loved the problems. Its not easy to give something which makes you think that much, shakes and excites you to that extent. Especially p2 and p3. I can still feel the excitement when I got AC after ruling out “-1” in p2…

Loved it <3

Simply Beautiful set of exciting problems to rule out the best…

Loving it…

You can find the contest material with editorials, bonus problem solutions, model solution for all problems in C++, java, python below :

2 Likes

Hope you like the problemset. Will try to make sure editorials are up to mark.

1 Like

@likecs Laddus for school students? I think laddus are not given ‘only to’ school students in cook-offs.

1 Like

No idea, i didn;t check the statements today. maybe some changes were made :frowning:

Yes, copied that from somewhere :P. it is wrong. will update the blog.

True that!! This Cook Off was my favourite of all time!!
Thanks for the quality problems man and you were upto your marks Bhuvnesh :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks a ton, @likecs

It was really hard to find Java solution to fifth problem…

@taran_1407, the Java solution is not difficult to find. Just that did not want to implement fft in Java. You can see uwi’s code for reference.