Laddus Should Also Be Given To Them I Think...!!!

Laddus Should Also Be Given To Them I Think…!!!

In all of the 3 monthly contests of codechef Laddus Should Also Be Given To Them I Think…!!!

Topper from 7 STAR CODER

Topper from 6 STAR CODER

Topper from 5 STAR CODER

Topper from 4 STAR CODER

Topper from 3 STAR CODER

Topper from 2 STAR CODER

It will encourage everone to perform their best and become best at their level…

3 Likes

Won’t it be unfair to those who get promoted from 2 star to 3 star or some other similar situation?

I see your intentions dear, but this will have a lot of scope of malpractice. People purposefully performing bad so they drop down stars and get laddus is one of them.

I feel such a feature will damage sportsmanship and spirit of competition. Nice try, but think a bit more. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your intentions here are good ,but the results will not be good since as it is quite clear that there is a lot of fluctuations in ratings of a person since it is not always steady and a person who has just stepped 3star can easily come to 2 star at the peak of evaluation in order to get benefit of ladoos and it will result same as a kind of reservation where mostly non needy gets benefited and it will lead to a saturation of your motto.

1 Like

@ista2000 if a person gets promoted from 2 star to 3 star it means he is the topper of 2 star then he will get a laddu because he was a topper of 2 star

@vijju123 thanks . Your answers are always the Best.