IIT Bombay event - all questions copied from codeforces

I demand admin to scrap this contest off as soon as possible , I wonder a copyright case is on the way against them.

2 Likes

swetankmodi rank 5th in that ranklist , being such high rated people at code chef , we expect you to be honest and report this to code chef , every time prize money is not what you need , honesty should be there.

1 Like

This is really disappointing

6 Likes

what the F???

3 Likes

And i quote - "Plagiarism will be checked. All those failing to pass the plagiarism test will be denied prizes."

13 Likes

contest must be cancelled.

4 Likes

Engineering hub of our country should’nt do that…!!! These things are not expected from IIT’s kind of institutes.

5 Likes

Wow, new heights of originality and creativiy IITB! Kudos!

3 Likes

Hi,

We are very sorry for this deplorable situation. The five problems in question have been removed. We are in contact with the organizing team, and will soon decide whether the entire contest has to be cancelled, or not.

11 Likes

Well you wanna know more ? Techniche , Techfest by IIT GUWAHATI , conducted codejunk on hackerearth . All of the problems were copied .

Some of them where from CODECHEF Long Challenges.

CODEJUNK by IIT Guwahati - Log In | HackerEarth

I GUESS THIS MIGHT BE A TREND AMONG IITs.

9 Likes

Hindi Alert:-
“Yeh bikk gaya hai IIT Bombay.Yeh sare milke hamko pagal bana rahe hai *****.”

20 Likes

alt text

Bhai Chhap toh dhang se leta, 4 Ghante bekar kar diyo tune…

Enterpreneur Nova wale question m.

BOLO BANKE BIHARI LAL KI JAI…

12 Likes

Due to 5 problems having been copied directly from other contests by the organizing team, this contest is being cancelled. No prizes will be distributed.

We realize that many users have put in a lot of effort into solving these problems, but we see no other feasible option, and apologize for the same.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and once again, very sorry for the whole mess.

23 Likes

Yes Brother you are right

You can keep on adding to your previous answers rather than making new ones . :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok @trashmaster

Yes, please dont comment multiple 1 liners. Makes it hard for us to manage things.

ok @vijju123 I will follow from nowonwards

+1 to this. You did nothing wrong. :smiley:

5 Likes

If I get the prize money I’ll treat you to biriyani :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes