Is there prize for the monthly winners in codechef?

I have heard that there is prize given in order to encourage the upcoming programmers here in codechef for all the sections namely the long term, short term and the top contributers?
But i am not sure about that of the contributers.Is there any such awards for the contributers?
I am not asking about the long term and the short term.But i am asking about the contributers.

6 Likes

I am not asking in the point of view to grab any prizes, but only due to curiosity ;).But still even if, then what is the benefit of this administrators in spending.It is really amazing that this generation students(including me) is being provided with so much of opportunities, and we should utilize them.CODECHEF IS REALLY AMAZING!!!

6 Likes

@bibinpreethy yes codechef provide goodie to TOP 5 contributors of the month :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@bibinpreethy >> Quoting @vineetpaliwal’s comment:

For contribution there are no cash prizes . The top 5 contributors of the month get a codechef goodie every month. The goodie is mostly a codechef T-shirt but sometimes can be a pen drive or something else.

No, but for contests:

Earlier structure here.
New updated prize structure here

1 Like

is that some t-shirts or something like that??

2 Likes

yes codechef t-shirts :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:
Nice.Looks like you have got many?? :)havent you

1 Like

no bro :stuck_out_tongue: i havnt got any T-shirt from codechef yet :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:
this is my first time i am participating in top contributors :smiley:
But @bit_cracker007 and @bugkiller won alreay many prizes from codechef both are ultimate coders and contributors :slight_smile:

1 Like

All the very best dude…
This is the first time that i am also trying.
all the best

2 Likes

@chandan11111 >> Just to clarify, I have not won any prize. How can you quote that without having concrete information? And I am just a beginner, here to learn something. :slight_smile:

@bugkiller:dude i understood it.Thanks bro.But i am asking what about the contributers.Sorry for the disturbance…:slight_smile:

1 Like

in the link that doesn’t tell about the contributers like you people who spend a lot of time helping other people…
Have you got any prizes for the wonderful contribution in codechef??

1 Like

For contribution there are no cash prizes . The top 5 contributors of the month get a codechef goodie every month . The goodie is mostly a codechef T-shirt but sometimes can be a pen drive or something else .