when will acm icpc 2017 online results will be published?????

I got a message from codechef on facebook saying- “They will be announced by respective regional sites by the end of this week.”

2 Likes

What’s the reason behind selecting one team from every college? Doesn’t it degrade the quality of teams? Its very frustrating :frowning:

Kolkata Site has updated date for publication of result as Nov 16, 6 PM, check icpckolkata

3 Likes

It has been 10 days since the contest and it is a sincere request @admin that please announce the results. People who have registered very far from their hometown or college city need to get their tickets done and I hope you do know how tough it is to get a confirmed ticket in India.

EDIT 1-Date has been shifted now from 16th to 17th NOV now. Are they doing manual judging or what?

EDIT 2-Following Results have been declared as on 17th November 10 PM IST

Kharagpur: http://acm.iitkgp.ac.in/selectedforonsite_2017.pdf

Kolkatta/Kanpur Multisite: http://icpckolkata.in/teams-selected-for-onsite-round/

Amritapuri: https://icpc.amrita.ac.in/2017/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/selectedteams.pdf

Still waiting for Gwalior and Chennai Site.

5 Likes

I asked CodeChef on Facebook. They replied that the results will be out by the end of the week and the ranklist will be made visible around that time. :slight_smile:

Any update from the amritapuri official site ?

News from Kolkata-kanpur Center,
Result of Preliminary Online Contest will be announced at 6:00 PM on 16th November, 2017.
Lets hope it won’t shift any further.

2 Likes

The Kolkata-Kanpur website says that the results will be announced at 6 PM tomorrow !

2 Likes

As per Kolkata Regional Site Result will be announced at 6 pm tomorrow.

Any reasons as to why such excess delay this year ?

Overall rank 880,ranked college first in both Kolkata and kharagpur. What’s the probability on getting selected?

Our overall rank is 900 and college rank is 1st (amritapuri) and 2nd (in kanpur-kolkata) site. What is the chances for getting selected for respective site for our team if we didn’t cheated ?

Kolkata-Kanpur result delayed to 6:00 pm on 17th November. What is wrong this year?! :frowning:

1 Like

The Results of Kolkata Sites got delayed till 17 November,6 pm wait continues:-(

The announcement today has shown that this time everything is going wrong and now I am expecting the results to be declared before next ACM

2 Likes

There are few teams that are not first from their college from any regional. They know they are not Qualified.

There are few teams that are first from their college for Kolkatta-Kanpur and Amritapuri with a rank that is " not too bad". They know they will be definitely Qualifed.

There are few teams who performed very well ( with rank < 500 ) and are top from their college for Chennai / Gwalior . They know they will be Qualifed.

The Above ones have nothing to Worry and nothing to be stressed or be suspensed about.

**Then there are teams( including mine) which are first from their college for Chennai / Gwalior but have performed neither very well nor bad and are quite clueless, confused , stressed, worried , suspensed ! These teams are greatly affected by this long delay and above that no official announcement giving clue about when to expect! I don’t know how others falling in this category might be feeling. **

1 Like

This extension of dates seems like an infinite loop! Why codechef is so reluctant to announce the date? :frowning:

1 Like

@pankajkhan
We are also facing the same problem.

As we are first from Chennai region in our college. Our rank is 623.

What is ur rank ?

1 Like

Kolkata site posted it officially that -“Top team from each college will be selected for Onsite Round”(unless u managed to solve atleast 1 problem)

alt text

1 Like