Certification Scholarship Form not Available....

When can we expect the results so travelling arrangements etc can be done on time?

Will be getting a letter/email Stating that we achieved Rank 1st in our institute and have marks above 300(Eligibility) this is why we are awarded with scholarship? I mean its also an achievement in a kind …

it was limited time offer.you should have to fill form before 11:59pm on 13th nov.

One little question…we have been sent an email to follow a registration process…there is a payment that effectively amounts to 0 INR, but should I or should I not click on the “Make Payment” option. ?
That is, alternatively framing my question, when will be my registration as wanted in the email be complete ? .
@anyone_who_can_answer
@admin

I gave my government Id as Adhar card…but currently i don’t have it…so can i take my college ID to th exam centre?? Please…Reply…

@vijju123 @admin I have filled the google form of codechef and also enrolled myself at CCDSAP as i get mail from codechef “i am eligible for scholarship”. Do i need to do fill some other froms and will i need to submit fees because it is showing fees of 3500.Although it generated admit card when i click to pay without paying that amount.

Reported. Thank you.

I guess they have closed the portal!

@vijju123 please inform me when it is available…to fill , Thank you

Till when shall we expect the results?
I have mistakenly filled the form two times but have written the username and institution correctly. Will that be a problem?

this is not good…

1 Like

what??? no pls

1 Like

@admin pls give one chance more…to fill the form :frowning:

Opened up the form to fill it up quickly.

Thanks, @admin!

@nileshjha: As long as the information entered is correct, it wont affect.

@cenation092: We have opened up the form. Please fill it up quickly

2 Likes

We will send an email early in the morning as the registrations close tomorrow midnight. The results will be declared on the 17th November.

See, I told that @admin is a nice,lenient lady :smiley:

@admin i would request if you could do it bit early . As only College Students are involved , Most will be facing Semester end from 22nd November , so in-case they are selected they could divide time accordingly , if not they can concentrate on there Semester Examination …

We will try and announce it as soon as we can.