Invitation to ACM-ICPC Amritapuri Onsite Replay Contest

Greetings from CodeChef!

We would like to extend our invitation to you for participating in the ACM-ICPC Amritapuri Onsite Replay Contest and solve the problems featured at the ICPC Asia-Amritapuri Onsite Regionals.

Contest Details: Time: 3rd February 2018 00:00 hrs — 4th February 02:00 hrs Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.

Authors: Gleb Evstropov, Vaibhav Tulsyan, Praveen Dhinwa, Balajiganapathi S, Akashdeep Nain

Testers: Misha Chorniy, Animesh Fatehpuria, Triveni Mahatha

Contest link: Contest Page | CodeChef

Registration: You need to have a team and a CodeChef handle to participate. Team Registration Link: CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone. For all those who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.

The problems are super interesting and I am sure you all will have a great time while solving these :slight_smile:

Good Luck! Hope to see you participating!

Problems aren’t visible for me. I have registered my team and using team account.

When will the editorials for the problems be released?

1 Like

Please check now. The problems were not visible for some starting period of the contest. We are sorry for this :frowning: Regret the inconvenience caused :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, they got visible 1 hour after the contest started.

@admin Please also close Bug #6627 sent by me for the same