Invitation to CodeChef February Lunchtime 2018!

Hello CodeChef Community!

I hope the month of February was one filled with programming escapades for you! To provide you with more coding action, here is the February Lunchtime 2018 featuring 4 interesting programming challenges!

I hope you will join your fellow programmers and enjoy the contest problems. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

• Problem Setter: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
  • Problem Tester: mgch (Misha Chorniy)
  • Problem Editorialist: (Suchan Park)
  • Statement verifier: xellos0 (Jakub Safin)
  • Russian Translator: xcwgf666 (Sergey Kulik)
  • Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
  • Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team

I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.

Contest Details:

Time: 24th February 2018 (1930 hrs) to 24th February 2018 (2130 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.

Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/LTIME57

Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.

Prizes:
Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: "Laddus" For You | CodeChef. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to winners@codechef.com)

Good Luck!
Hope to see you participating!!
Happy Programming !!

3 Likes

Contest starts under 5-7 minutes.