You are not logged in. Please login at www.codechef.com to post your questions!

[closed] Wrong way to increase KARMA

@admin and @every1...this is not a QUES but just wanted to make you aware of the fact that few people are creating fake accounts and liking their own posts to generate KARMA...this is what i have observed lately...pls look into the matter...and for people who are doing this, i would just like to say that you are gaining nothing out of it...you are just making urself look like a big fool as every1 can see what your KARMA history is...so if ne1 may be doing it for the goodies...then pls get a life DUDE...!!!

asked 03 Jun '13, 14:52

kunal361's gravatar image

4★kunal361
6.0k133272
accept rate: 21%

closed 03 Jun '13, 15:56

admin's gravatar image

0★admin ♦♦
19.8k350498541

The question has been closed for the following reason "Question is off-topic or not relevant" by admin 03 Jun '13, 15:56

@kunal361 >> Correctly pointed. I know each and every such user along with their fake profiles who have misused the karma uplift last month. And I had mailed to feedback@codechef.com, and they replied as well. I request you to do the same. More number of e-mails there means more attention and that ultimately means more decent discussions here rather than people wrongly upvoting their own Q/As.

link

answered 03 Jun '13, 15:47

bugkiller's gravatar image

3★bugkiller
8.7k194898
accept rate: 9%

i have already mailed with an example of 1 such account...lets see what happens..and thanks for the support..:)

(03 Jun '13, 15:48) kunal3614★

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported
  • mathemetical formulas in Latex between $ symbol

Question tags:

×1,427
×232
×31
×9

question asked: 03 Jun '13, 14:52

question was seen: 1,325 times

last updated: 03 Jun '13, 15:56