Invitation to CodeChef April Cook-Off 2018 Sponsored By ShareChat

Hello Fellow Coders!

When it comes to programming, it’s always the more the merrier! With that, I would like to invite you to Chef’s contest lined up for you, the April Cook-Off 2018 sponsored by ShareChat. In addition, there are some exciting job/internship opportunities by ShareChat in the April Cook-Off 2018. For more details, you may visit the April Cook-Off contest page.
I hope you will join your fellow programmers in solving yet another exciting set of challenges. Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

• Problem Setter: alei (Alei Reyes)
  • Problem Tester and Problem Editorialist: triveni (Triveni Mahatha)
  • Problem Verifier: xellos0 (Jakub Safin)
  • Russian Translator: xcwgf666 (Sergey Kulik)
  • Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
  • Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team

I hope you will enjoy solving them. Please give your feedback on the problem set in the comments below, after the contest.

Contest Details:

Time: 22nd April 2018 (2130 hrs) to 23rd April 2018 (0000 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone.

Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/COOK93

Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.

Prizes:
Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: "Laddus" For You | CodeChef. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to winners@codechef.com)

Good Luck!
Hope to see you participating!!
Happy Programming!!

4 Likes

Any expected date for editorials? Waiting for them eagerly :smiley: :slight_smile:

1 Like

So that nobody misses it here-

Unofficial editorials by @alei :slight_smile: