Invitation to CodeChef June Long Challenge 2018!

Long time since @likecs was an editorialist!! :slight_smile:

Looking forward to the contest :slight_smile: . Tiayani’s Q will be a challenge to do, my personal experience xD :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hoping to do a lot of coding fun in upcoming ten days

codechef long contests are best : )

best of luck to all

Why is there ACM style rank list for Div.1?

Please note-

ANYONE FOUND DISCUSSING A PROBLEM FROM LONG CHALLENGE, WHETHER IN FORM OF TEST CASES, OR FULL SOLUTION, SHALL BE SUSPENDED FROM DISCUSS WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT (For 10 days). FURTHER, THEIR NAMES SHALL BE GIVEN TO CONTEST ADMIN FOR FURTHER PENALTIES, IF REPEATED OFFENDER.

The above rule is effective from this moment.

2 Likes

Contest submissions are not getting updated in the profile page.

@vijju123 @admin When will the editorial For May Long Challenge Q- RUBBER will be posted?

Prizes: Top 10 global and top 20 Indian winners get 300 Laddus each.
If I am an Indian participant, in order to win 300 laddus, I need to be in top 20 in India rank list or global ranklist?

Update: Since there is problem in linking of solutions from codechef side, you can view the editorialist solution here

I am a beginner in competitive world,And i have been feeling long challenge division styles are harder than old style ( same for all participants ) becoz i used to solve 3-4 problems in old long challenge style but now i always be able to solve only first problem…
I have noticed the differences between the submissions of Q-1 and Q-2…

is this long challenge new division style good for beginners ?

Any suggestion ?

My feedback -

Questions were nice with unexpected difficulty level wrt May18. This difficulty should continue in future also. One visible difference seen was with no of submissions. There should be 2 more questions in between NAICHEF and BINSHFFL. I’m not asking for easy questions/spoonfeed in future but we can increase no of questions in long challenge. And 2 questions which should be inbetween can be marked as NON SCORABLE PROBLEMS FOR PRACTICE for both divisions. so that we can have both version of contest July18 = (May18+June18).

Is the issue resolved now?

Yes, but what happened?

Invitation to CodeChef June Long Challenge 2018! - Codeforces - that was the issue

I guess you are wrong this time @vijju123

What are to hinting at, @taran_1407

Yeah I think there is some maintenance going on codechef… hence…

https://www.codechef.com/submissions
See this link…

That too is not working for now …

Plz admin fix it

Tiayani’s question will be a challenge.

No, he didnt set the challenge problem.

That’s what i meant

:confused: . I meant his question will be a challenge, (i.e. tough) to solve. :slight_smile:

1 Like