New blog for Competitive Programmers

if possible make one for DP with bit masking also

2 Likes

@soham1234 Topic=Digit DP

2 Likes

Wonderful work @soham1234

Personally, i would say, that you should write a blog on generating functions, with reference to RNG problem, if you can.

Anyways, Nice work. Waiting for your next blog.

2 Likes

I think there must something about improvement.
Like I now feel saturation in my rank and knowledge.
How to learn more and do tricky question which are based on little difficult topics like medium difficulty DP, maths and advance DS and hard implementations.

One more request:

Please add Parallel Binary search too. It is one of those topics which are difficult to understand and has very less resources available on internet.

1 Like

Hi guys. New post on bridge tree is up. You can find it here .

5 Likes

Great Work.

Can you create a playlist of say 100 problems to master dp? Dp is a very vast topic and a guide will be really helpful to a lot of people including me, I guess.

new youtube channel for competitive programming
Go code

1 Like

Good, precise writing. Great Effort !! One Suggestion: Can you make all articles in a tree structure along with your homepage (I guess word press gives that option: Ref:Tree Sitemap (Pages, Posts & Categories list) – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org) or Github Readme file.

1 Like

1.Maybe dynamic programming optimizations(knuth and quadrangle inequality).
2.digit dp is also there.
3.parallel binary search(recently saw a question on that around feburay or january challenge).

I will try to write one on that. Thanks for suggesting

2 Likes

Hi. There is already a good tutorial in quora(threads @iiit hyd) by lalit kundu. That’s a very good blog. Still if you want me to make one I can, explaining some other problems and covering up persistent trie.

Yes I read Lalit’s blog during June Long, GeeksForGeeks article is also good.

A tutorial on covering various Persistent data structures would be nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay i will take that up soon :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Okay sure I will make one on that too . :slight_smile: Thanks for suggesting

@vivek_shah98 there will be one soon :slight_smile: by next week.

Nice one, keep posting

2 Likes

Thanx… :smiley:

Hi @vivek_shah98 , I am also new to wordpress. Perhaps if you have an account you can subscribe as I got few mails regarding users following my blog. See if you can find an option