Meetup for problem discussion

Hi everyone!

What do you do when you don’t understand tutorial ?
We hope that some might post a video tutorial which could help people understanding logic behind the problem, but video tutorials aren’t that much frequent. Now what ?

I’ve recently shifted to Pune and I’ve seen people arranging meet-ups. Meetup is basically gathering of people with common interest where they discuss, talk, question and share knowledge over a topic. (totally free of cost)
I thought there would be some meetup for codechef problem discussion as well, but was unable to find one. I would request people to arrange meetups in their areas which will help newbies to learn/grow and you can explore some other ways to solve a problem
You can list your meetup in meetup app which is easily available on play store and app store.

If someone from Pune is interested in discussing problem/solution you can mail me at shanu895@live.com or message me Redirecting...

4 Likes

Nice way to do!!

1 Like

join this to discuss problem: BlanCode: Coder Community

I don’t think meetup at some place will help much. It would be better to discuss on discord on any other online platforms with active coders. You may not find a lot of people for meetups due to time issues. Even if a good number of people show up then they have to be on same page for discussing problems otherwise it will take time if someone did not read problem statement at home. Meetup is a great idea for discussing coding in general but for gathering at a place for problem discussions does not seems to be a good use of time to me. You can always find people online to help you in a problem.

2 Likes

Great idea for discussing problems but meet ups are not that much successful i think, because in my locality where i live there are not that much coders or if any then he or she is far beyond, so there must be equal platform for all the guys so that they can grow up with a good knowledge of problem solving and understanding the same.There are some ways which i think can be useful like online platform for discussion with some frequent coders like (STACKOVERFLOW),video tutorials along with written editorial.

2 Likes

good way to do this

2 Likes

gathering at a place for problem discussions definatly increase the performance and way of thinking

2 Likes

but again, these type of platform where we need to read is no different from codechef tutorials ! :confused:

yeah,but we can discuss problems different approach to each other.That gonna help xD

this feature is already provided by codechef, www.discuss.codechef.com :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Really nice idea!! Hoped if some meetup was in mumbai :slight_smile:

1 Like