Invitation to CodeChef June Lunchtime 2018!

Hello CodeChef Community!

Once again we bring to you a fresh set of programming challenges with the June Lunchtime 2018, a three-hour contest of your coding abilities. Hope to see you all join us and challenge for the top spot!. Joining me this time on the problem setting panel are:

• Admin: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
  • Problem Setter: (Ivan Safonov)
  • Editorialist: likecs (Bhuvnesh Jain)
  • Problem Tester: kingofnumbers (Hasan Jaddouh)
  • Statement Verifier: xellos0 (Jakub Safin)
  • Russian Translator: xcwgf666 (Sergey Kulik)
  • Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
  • Vietnamese Translator: (VNOI Team)

Contest Details:

Time: 30th June 2018 (1930 hrs) to 30th June 2018 (2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone .

Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/LTIME61

Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.

Prizes:
Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: How do I win a CodeChef Goodie? - faq - CodeChef Discuss. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to winners@codechef.com)

Good Luck!
Hope to see you participating!
Happy Programming!

2 Likes

Waiting for editorials for the last two problems and thanking those who prepared this contest :slight_smile:

1 Like

The editorials for all the problems are available now:

NUM239

SUMPOWER

TREESORT

DOCSDEL

XORSORT2

TBGRAPH

Do provide your feedback for them and sorry for the delays.

Why does it have an ACM style ranklist?

4 Likes

Why penalties are considered for wrong submissions please change the leaderboard type to IOI @admin

1 Like

Thanks to you guys and @aryanc403 (who reported the issue to me on PM notifying me immediately), the issue was resolved quickly :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awww…you are such a sweetie! Congratulations on being 5 star :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for your congratulations. I just sent an e-mail requesting to be a tester to the website administrator. I hope to succeed.

1 Like

Pray that I dont get assigned as editorialist when you’re tester. I am very, very strict >:-) xD xD.

All the best to you, that job is tough but I am sure you will pull it out :slight_smile:

The editorial for XORSORT2 is available now. Due to lack of internet and laptop is past few days, there was a delay in the editorials. I will upload the remaining one by tomorrow.

Thanks @likecs :smiley: