Invitation to ICO Preparatory Contest #1

Hello all,

I am pleased to invite you all for ICO Preparatory Contest #1 held on 20th July, 2018 - 19:00 to 23:00 IST.

The setting panel for this time includes-

Problem Setter(s)- Choudhury Istasis Mishra , Adhyyan Sekhsaria
Problem Tester(s)- Choudhury Istasis Mishra , Adhyyan Sekhsaria
Editorialist- ???

The contest is unrated for both divisions. Its not much that we get to participating without rating-stress in a contest :slight_smile:

The official details are-

Date- 20th July,2018.
Time- 7:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST (i.e. 19:00 to 23:00 IST)
Contest link- Contest Page | CodeChef
Number of Problems- 4 problems.

The contests is the first one in the series of ICO preparatory contests this year. We aim to engage and kindle the interest of school students in competitive coding and also to help them in preparation for contests like ZCO and INOI. The contest will have problems from within the syllabus of IOI and will have a mix of algorithmic questions combined with implementation and data structures to keep you hooked :). You will get partial credit for every sub-task you pass, so do try for partial points if you aren’t able to frame the complete solution.

Wish you all the best and hope to see your participation on 20th :slight_smile:

Regards
@vijju123

7 Likes

The ‘Set Reminder for the contest’ button isn’t working. Please look into it.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for keeping the contest in friday , because most of us school students are actually quite busy with tuition and school works on weekends :smiley: .( Due to which i couldn’t participate in lunchtime contests actually meant for us .)

2 Likes

how to do 4th one??

The problems are not available on the contest link after the completion of contest,kindly look after it.

Hi @the_extractor,
There was a bug due to which you were not able to set reminder for the contest. It’s been fixed now and you should be able to set contest reminder. Let us know if you still face any issue.

Reminder: Less than a day to contest!! :slight_smile:

Contest starts in half an hour!!

The editorials will be uploaded briefly

1 Like

Yes, I think it will be solved after the problems are moved to the practice section.

Problems moved to practice section. Editorials being shifted by the @admin.

Prefix sum 4 times :slight_smile:

SPOILER ALERT

Waiting for editorial of 3rd and 4th.
4th not tried yet.

Editorials are out :slight_smile:

1 Like

They were out 56 sec before I pressed comment button. And I have screenshot of this xD.

Yup, I saw that as well. xDDDDDDD

1 Like

Why problems are in extcontest section? Can we have them in internal section.

Good idea.

Will suggest this tomorrow. @admin needs sleep and will rip me off if I bug her again xD

1 Like