Invitation to CodeChef July Lunchtime 2018!

Hello CodeChef Community!

We’re excited to announce the July Lunchtime 2018 sponsored by ShareChat. We hope to see you all join us in these 3 intense hours of coding challenges. Plus there are some exciting job and internship opportunities by ShareChat for participants of July Lunchtime. For more details please visit the contest page here: Contest Page | CodeChef

Joining me on the problem setting panel are:

• Problem Setter: Fekete (Ivan Fekete)
  • Problem Tester: mgch (Misha Chorniy)
  • Editorialist: likecs (Bhuvnesh Jain)
  • Statement Verifier: xellos0 (Jakub Safin)
  • Russian Translator: gomelfk (Fedor Korobeinikov)
  • Mandarin Translator: huzecong (Hu Zecong)
  • Vietnamese Translator: VNOI Team

Contest Details:

Time: 30th June 2018 (1930 hrs - 2230 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone .

Contest link: https://www.codechef.com/LTIME62

Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.

Prizes:
Top 10 performers in Global and Indian category will get CodeChef laddus, with which the winners can claim cool CodeChef goodies. Know more here: How do I win a CodeChef Goodie? - faq - CodeChef Discuss. (For those who have not yet got their previous winning, please send an email to winners@codechef.com)

Good Luck!
Hope to see you participating!
Happy Programming!

2 Likes

I dont understand why always you all say that sharechat will provide internships,if possible cant it say the minimum rank requirement to be eligible for intern so that everyone can know by how much did they missed and how much they need to do well,as many of my friends with good ranks still haven’t recieved any message from them.

6 Likes

Hi Admin, I am getting 500 and 504 errors for the last few minutes while trying to submit solutions. Please check.

1 Like

I can confirm the problems: Getting error 500 while submitting.
edit: got “successful submission”. But the code is running forever.

1 Like

Same with me :frowning:
Extra time should be given to us for this

2 Likes

Read only mode. I think the contest might be extended. Please keep doing the problems, they are fixing queue.

EDIT: Submissions resumed.

EDIT2- Contest has been declared unrated due to server issues.

my solution is not getting the verdict please look in to it.

my code is running from past 5 minutes, @vijju123 sir , can any help be done?

Make it unrated already.

I could not submit my code due to “Read Only” :frowning:

will i be able to submit the solution now… i am getting that read only mode from previous 40 mins.

I assume laddus will be given, despite the round being unrated?

Prizes are only for school students afaik. Please mention that if it has not changed. Thank you :slight_smile:

i am facing the same problem

1 Like

Nopes, sorry :frowning: . My own had been running since 20+ minutes xD

Submissions stopped again due to huge submission queue :frowning:
So might be extended.

No extension?
Upd: 40 minutes extension, but still can’t submit

1 Like

@vijju123 sir will the contest be extended?

Extended but the site is in read only mode.

Yes, they will be given :slight_smile: