Chef is cooking something tasty.

Recently I’ve noticed that chef is adding some nice features to view solution page.
New features seems to be added on view solution page, like copy to clipboard, view solution and view plain text and theme has been changed.
Happy Coding.

7 Likes

Only one more request please add a copy button for test cases too on the question page. @admin

9 Likes

I would probably guess that this has something to do with the new API that Codechef shall be releasing. The view solutions page appears to have everything as single discrete quantities as if every info there could be obtained by a HTTP request. Its amazing to see how Codechef is also working towards making their platform more developer friendly.

2 Likes

Apart from the dark theme an Open in IDE button would be useful I guess.

3 Likes

When I clicked on someone’s solution. It takes a lot of time for loading. I again have to reload the page to see the solution. This thing irritate me the most.
The previous view which codechef was using is faster than this.

1 Like

alt text

Sometimes even after submitting the the it does not appears in my submissions.

Congrats, you’re here before @admin made an official announcement about it! XD

1 Like

Cool! For long I had hoped this change to take place, because earlier the view solution page was somewhat dull to look at.
Also, it’d be great if there were an option to switch to a dark theme.

1 Like

Yes, i would also love to have that dark theme option , it would be great if we have that.

1 Like

yes it was available I guess… @aryanc403

1 Like

Oh that seems like you need a new template…

1 Like

Take it as a test of your ingenuity. Make a new signature that works in the new format.

P.S. as long as code is correctly rendered, everything else is your problem.

1 Like

@aryanc403 , we have done this for making codes readable without having to scroll horizontal. We hope that makes sense. More feedbacks are welcome!

2 Likes

That’s the much needed feature!

2 Likes

Yeah that’s an issue and also many of the time we need to reload page again because code is not showing…