Rating is not getting updated

Rating is not getting updated after September lunch time …rating on graph is showing 1481
But in the ratings section rating(overall) is not being increased yet…still at one star didn’t show the 2-star.please help @admin

3 Likes

In the rating graph rating has increased as it should be…but the overall rating is still the same… rating has not increased…and didnt got 2 star

1 Like

Yes, many people’s rating hasn’t increased in their profile yet, even if it has increased in their graph.

Also, the junior ratings haven’t been updated since August Lunchtime.

Will it be resolved?what do you think?I am facing this kind of problem for the first time.After giving 3 hours of my life ,if I am not rated yet
It is very disappointing!

Programmers from all over the world code on CodeChef. it is highly unprofessional for such a worldwide initiative with a significant presence in the competetive coding arena to have problems with the most basic feature and the underlying motivation behind every contest : RATINGS

1 Like

I think they don’t care about it.Let’s see if they get update after October long challenge

Will it be resolved?what do you think?I am facing this kind of problem for the first time.After giving 3 hours of my life ,if I am not rated yet
It is very disappointing!

I think it will be resolved within a day.

Learn to use comment feature instead of answer feature. You can comment on your own posts.

Thank you!

Sorry!That was not my intention.I just wanted to know whether my problem will be resolved or not since I am new to codechef.

It’ll be ultimately resolved.

Thank you so much!:slight_smile:

This hasn’t been resolved yet @admin.

Not resolved yet. :frowning: