ACM icpc amritapuri payment

Our team have registered for Amritapuri region and made the payment also. But in the Baylor site it’s still showing pending. And no message came about my payment made for the same. What to expect now. I have left the online contest ID part blank.

Facing similar problem… What are we supposed to fill in Online Contest Id . The registration process is soo unclear

now it’s updated our teams status has been updated a few hours ago…

unable to find icpc 2018 amritapuri regionals payment details.
please help me find its payment details .
on its site it is given that payment details will be updated soon but last date of payment is given as 20 october.
please someone help asap.

https://icpc.amrita.ac.in/2017/?page_id=5

While paying, do we have to mention email/phone of the coach or one of the team members ?

Can anyone please tell what should we enter in Team ID?

have you got your team accepted?

Email/phone of coach needs to be mentioned.

Leave it blank.

I entered my email/phone. Would that be a problem?

how am I supposed to pay the fees?
we have been found eligible
we have added all the team members
now we don’t know how to pay the fees

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP

Yes, after registering on the Baylor site and after the coach adds your team members under that regional contest site, you have to head over to the link : ICPC 2019-20 | CodeChef for that particular regional site and pay there

The link is http://icpc.amrita.ac.in/2019 for amritapuri I guess.

Check for other regional sites, verify and pay

One important clarification :
When I tried to Google ACM amrita or amritapuri, the link that pops up saying payment details will be updated later is that of 2017 . Check once guys before paying :slight_smile:

Hey, thanks.
We have completed the payment process. Now its been 2-3 hours, and its still showing “pending”. I wonder how many hours it takes to get updated. Any idea?

hey how much time will it take status to get accepted.I have done payment yesterday night.

Nope, It shouldn’t be I guess.

who knows! we paid on 30th, it still shows “pending”