ACM ICPC 2018-19 Amritapuri Expected Ranklist!

have recieved no of colleges before me as 198 and overall rank 1385 will i be selected.
Amritapuri region.

have recieved no of colleges before me as 100 and overall rank 483. 2ND from college. What are our chances of getting selected. Amritapuri region.

Hey,our overall rank is 241.But we are 13th in our institute,do we have a chance?

Our overall rank is 1634 and 1st from our institute. Do we have a chance of getting selected for Amritapuri Onsite ??

Our overall rank is 130 and college rank is 3rd.
We filled Amritapuri and Gwalior, and we are 2nd in both of those sites from our college.
What are our chances? Please help.

How many slots for Amritapuri onsite?

Codechef mention 225 slots but Amritapuri icpc site mention 250 slots link.

which is correct?

hey, the ranks for ACMIND18 has been updated after removing the teams caught in plagiarism. Can you prepare a expected rank-list and selection-list same as this one again for Amritapuri site?? @babangain @worldfinal

No. of colleges BEFORE you at Amrita is 195.
Check : Expected Ranklist ACM ICPC AmritaPuri - Google Drive

nice work @babangain… can u create expected list for gwalior region?

@hemant_dhanuka I can’t because list of teams registered for Gwalior is not available.

Gwalior- https://icpc.baylor.edu/regionals/finder/Gwalior-Pune-First-Round-2018/teams

Kolkata-Kanpur- https://icpc.baylor.edu/regionals/finder/Asia-KKOP-2018/teams

I can’t. As It most probably needs to send POST Request along with link. I just learnt this yesterday. Maybe someone more experienced can do.

I don’t have that much knowledge to fetch data from baylor site

babangain you can visit my yesterdays repository again. I added .txt file of all teams participating in kharagpur region. So you don’t have to scrap data from baylor site. This will be very helpful if you could do it.

Ok. I’ll try for sure

Can u upload for other sites too.
Or can u upload the code.
I can learn a lot from that

Tomorrow, I have exams, I will upload code till tomorrow evening. For other sites also same.

1 Like

ACM ICPC IIT Kharagpur EXPECTED Rank List - general - CodeChef Discuss visit for Kharagpur

Visit ACM ICPC IIT Kharagpur EXPECTED Rank List - general - CodeChef Discuss

I don’t have Gwalior team data in csv format, Maybe u can get to know that tomorrow. Considering not that much team registers for Gwalior as Kolkata or Amritapuri, and seats are around 125… So, I think You’ll get selected