Invitation to the Aarambh!

Hello everyone!
I would like to invite you to participate in AARAMBH. It’s the third version of this short contest, that runs for 2:30 hours! The problem set consists of 5 tasks of various difficulties. The contest starts on the 19th of November, 9.30 PM to 20th November 00:00 A.M IST.
It is the annual coding contest of Jalpaiguri Government Engineering College which is organized essentially for the starters so that they get a real taste of competitive programming at an early age(I meant their year of study XD).

The contest is based on ACM-ICPC style and we have reduced the time penalty to 10 minutes instead of the standard 20 minutes.

Contest Details:

Time: 19th November 2018 (21:30 hrs) to 20th November 2018 (00:00 hrs). (Indian Standard Time — +5:30 GMT) — Check your timezone

Contest link: Contest Page | CodeChef

Registration: You just need to have a CodeChef handle to participate. For all those, who are interested and do not have a CodeChef handle, are requested to register in order to participate.

Prizes: Prizes are only for the top performer globally and top 2 performers in the college. You need to fill the form in order to be eligible for prize money before the contest ends.

Good Luck!

Hope to see you participating!!

Happy Coding!!

“top 2 performers in the college.” Is it for all colleges separately? or for top 2 from JGEC only?

Need Help in ARMBH4

1 Like

There was an issue with the first problem during the contest - some correct solutions got WA verdict. I asked the author to rejudge submissions and update the contest ranks about 24 hours ago, but there is no any reply still. Will it be fixed?

I just want some laddus :smiley:

1 Like

Top 2 from jgec.

1 Like