Indian Sports Programming Championship + Winter Coding Camp

Amrita University is organizing Indian Sports Programming Championship, which is an ICPC style, multi-tier competitive programming tournament organized and hosted at Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore.

The tournament aims to nurture the competitive programming and algorithmic talent among the young programmers, especially among the school students in the states.

There’re 3 rounds, the 3rd one being the final round which is onsite. Those who reach the onsite round, will be eligible to attend the Winter Coding Camp. Location of the Winter Coding Camp will be @ Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore
Top teams from each state are invited to attend three days winter coding camp that will coincide with the ACM ICPC Asia Amritapuri Regional Contest held at one of the sites – Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore. Sessions will be handled by the best problem setters, coders in the country. Best performing team members from ICPC may also teach the young budding coders.

Amrita School of Engineering will sponsor 10 best students chosen from the camp for attending the beginner level Codechef Certification Programme.

For more details, please visit here.

Eligibility: Any school/college student under 18 is eligible to participate. The reason for such a constraint is to attract more freshers in colleges and school students

Please register your team in the Codechef website.

1 Like

I am 18. Can I take part in the contest offically?

Yes! You can :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I checked the site you gave but unluckily the registration had closed 2 hours prior I read it ;( I didn’t knew we have to Register on amritaispc.in site also and only registered on codechef. Will it be fine? And the contact form on the given site doesn’t work. I tried to submit my query multiple times but it failed everytime.

You can register in Codechef.

On the site it says that there will be 2 rounds(tier-1&2) but the contest link on codechef is of tier-2 only I guess because it’s of 4 hours duration. So what about the tier-1 contest?

@bipin2 please update on further rounds who all got selected.

1 Like