Doubts about ACM ICPC Gwalior Regionals 2018 ?

Questions
Our Team is selected for ACM ICPC Regional for year 2018 to be held on 17-18 December 2018.
But the Problem is that two of my teammates are seniors and have their end semester exams on 20th Dec.
So,

1. Can I (1 team member) Go for the regional without my teammates as a single member (My reserved team member refused due to family problems ) ? I am so excited and honored because this my first time.
  2. Can I get certificate of participation without solving any question at the onsite ?
  3. How to get permission for allowing only one member ?

Can You Please help be because this is my first time to regional and first team from our college.

Thanks for your help guys . Because of genuine reasons, they have allowed me as a single team members to compete in Gwalior regionals. This is a great opportunity for me and an unbelievable experience . Though my seniors have credits for this and I thank them for this opportunity .

According to my knowledge they don’t allow less members… That was reason for keeping reserved member… I think they write it clearly in rules that each team should have exactly three members…

Mailing them with a letter stamped by the head of institution or something with a reason of not attending might help. In fact if your coach handles this that will be a plus. They might allow you. Depends on the person in charge. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Depending upon the regional, you might be able to take non reserved members with you.

2 Likes