What do to when the comments are not being answered during live contest?

Hi there,

What do to when the comments are not being answered during live contest?

I have been waiting for answer from 3-4 hour and no replied had came.

@admin pls take action against it.

Please help.

:frowning:

1. Wait for at least one day.
  2. If your comment isn’t answered in a day. It means that this I can be inferred from the question. So reread it again and again until you doubt gets cleared.
1 Like

I disagree with “If your comment isn’t answered in a day. It means that this I can be inferred from the question.” Sometimes the author might miss the comment or be busy for a day and not have seen any comments.

4 Likes

ya this was happened with me in JAN19 contest also.

Exactly… What I believe is author should answer something… It means “if his comment can be inferred from question” then why not tell him to do so in reply… Why just ignoring… I wish CodeChef should have a feature of blue tick mark for seen comments

3 Likes

why not tell him to do so in reply lmao. @l_returns you were in the panel. So who knows better than you the no of comments on Easy problem? :stuck_out_tongue:
If the author begins to reply each and every comment this would be the only work he would be able to do :stuck_out_tongue:

@aryanc403 - I agree with it being a bit hectic, but its the ideal way. I, despite being editorialist, made sure to answer (or get answered) every single comment in the easy problems. Of course, a copy of common responses was kept for these cases xD

1 Like

@aryanc403 How can someone know if his comment was not answered because it can be inferred from question ?
As said by @abdullah768, there can be various reasons for not replying.