FED UP with this slow and unresponsive discuss now !!

People are just bearing with this slow discuss which takes a minute to load a single page !!
Don’t you think new discuss should be used now as it’s chef’s birthday this month ?
People keep saying that new discuss will come “soon”…

Also I haven’t received laddus yet for my 1 year streak which was completed on november cookoff… It’s been 4 months i.e 1/3rd year now and they just keep saying that they will credit it “soon”

I was wondering how long is “soon” when it comes to codechef ?

Last week codechef told me that they intend to give laddus by next week… now I also wonder how long is “chef’s week” ?

17 Likes
Click to view

hidden text

3 Likes

chef is learning the recipe for laddus.

1 Like

I too have the same question but they dont answer it. @admin

codechef is never going to rise to the standards of a good competitive coding site if they continue to lag in the related activities

Honestly, I’m so fed up now, that I have stopped posting rants xD. I know that it’s just all pointless now xD.

I can imagine that 10 years later, when I open up Codechef to see how things are going then, I’ll be hit with nostalgia - “Ah! Codechef is just the same as always!” Tears of nostalgia roll down slowly.

1 Like

ya chef is pretty lazy

I shared my problem idea in the initial days of Feb.

I assumed I’d get a reply for rejection/acceptance. I considered only 2 possibilities.

But I was wrong.

After waiting for 2 weeks I decided to write to codechef. After numerous emails, the last mail I received had “soon” in it.

I was very happy to know at least I’d receive rejection/acceptance email soon, instead of pending status. Right after, I made a few problems in case if that one doesn’t get accepted.

However, after waiting for 10 days I didn’t get any reply. I decided to write to codechef again. This time I sent one of my prepared problems which was better than the previous one. Still, I didn’t receive any email.

The last email I received was 2 weeks ago which had “soon” in it.

I talked with a few members who shared their experiences. Then I realized, a few weeks is not a long time here. I’m still waiting for the opportunity :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, if nothing else, they credited the laddoos for last 1+ month’s college contests today!

Let’s hope they credit the ones for their own contests soon as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have still not got any laddus and neither has my Junior Rating for Feb 19 b IS INCREASED. I am fed up with this slow codechef. @admin

I have still not got any laddus and neither has my Junior Rating for Feb 19 b IS INCREASED. I am fed up with this slow codechef. @admin

Maybe being NON-PROFITABLE ORGANISATION has its own downside.
Codechef should start being Profitable now, or else I don’t think the response’ condition is going to improve…!!!

@vijju123 @admin

Hahaha nice one…

dedicated to you @black_truce XD

1 Like

don’t loose hope

future will be more better than present.: )

I was wondering how long is "soon" when it comes to codechef ?

Soon.

1 Like

And then you’d proceed to order a drone from goodies website only to realize that its out of stock? XD

1 Like

XD @vijju123

Maybe @vijju123 can… He has many laddus :wink:

1 Like