Laddus not received for Feb 19 Long Challenge

I’ve not received laddus for the Feb 19 Long Challenge yet. It has been more than a month since the contest got over.

I tried mailing them on laddus@codechef.com and help@codechef.com. It has been almost 2 weeks but no reply from their side.

Can anyone please let me know how much time it takes for them to award laddus?

Also, one more question since I was India Rank 3 and also the third highest challenge scorer, as 300 laddus are awarded in both categories, so will I be receiving them separately i.e. 600 laddus?

1 Like

I had to wait for 4 months so don’t even bother to ask them now… It will take 2 months at least… Good luck for your case though…
Also MOSS process takes time so at least wait till it’s completed

1 Like

Khareed kar kha le laddu bhai ni milenge . Codechef is like your girlfriend “Nahi Degi” xD.

16 Likes

If it helps in your estimation of the delay, I received laddus for January Challenge on March 11.

3 Likes

Thanks @meooow

Feb19 laddus, expect some delay. MOSS process is yet to be completed for that. As a rule, we generally try to credit laddus for short contests asap because long contest takes a LOT of time (at least 4 weeks) for MOSS process.

1 Like

did anyone get the FEB long laddus till now??

And I was going to ask about March 19 Laddus , So stupid of me. I think I get my answer

1 Like

I want to know just for the estimation of how long it will take for APRIL 19 long challenge laddus , By the way am I eligilbe for receiving laddus for challenge problem in APRIL 19 (if you can check it for me) ??

I don’t think they have completed MOSS yet… Can see few people who copied codes in ranklist…

You look confident that some people are surely going to get removed from ranklist . But MOSS is taking a long length of time.

Hoping their stock gets back again untill I recieve my laddus for April 19 Long

Me too and someone was asking about april 19 laddus . XD XD

With the current speed of awarding laddus , I think that the laddus will be New Year (2020) present from codechef .

1 Like

I think MOSS tests are over for FEB 19 long challenge

1 Like

why do you think so ?

1 Like

Seeing some less submissions for some problems

1 Like

Maybe Long Challenges have become too hard for people since March(especially Div-2) :stuck_out_tongue: Since the admin changed :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t know if its something good or bad :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I too didn’t receive laddus for March Challenge yet.

But I really appreciate Codechef efforts to reduce time needed for MOSS. Make contest hard aF, less submissions, less time needed for MOSS. xD

3 Likes

Codechef long challenges used to be tough . I think they reduced the difficulty level of long challenges for a previous few months and now the problem setters have made the questions hard again . This time they would provide laddus very fast … XD XD as I dont think majority of the questions would get more than 300 AC.

2 Likes