Access denied on problems page

Same, I just registered. Anything to do with that?

1 Like

Yes, we are aware of the issue. We are looking into this. Please give us sometime.

Update: This has been fixed. There was also a server downtime. We regret the inconvenience.

1 Like

Same happening with me…

1 Like

Same is happening to me for AUG Contest. Also I cant access any of the practice problems.

1 Like

Getting You are not authorized to access this page. on AUGUST LONG problems page

1 Like

I’m having the same problems too! I can’t access any problems (Easy, Medium, Hard, etc.). Please fix this.

1 Like

I am registered yet i am not accessed to any question

1 Like

can’t access the page…don’t know why???

1 Like

still can not access program page… Can anyone help?

Same problem , I was about to submit a solution for a ongoing contest.

Me too. can’t access aug long contest problems. I don’t know what the issues are. Admins fix it ASAP please.

Getting “You are not authorized to access this page” message on Practice session…
What happened admin…
Fix it…

1 Like

Unable to access problems page! :confused:

I got it too

same problem here plz admin fix it…!!!

When I try to enter the practice problems page, I get “You are not authorized to access this page.” I hope admins will fix this asap.

I still can’t access the problem pages. It looks like it is not fixed yet or another downtime?

2 Likes

same here problem not fixed yet .

Same problem…

We have fixed the issue, you should now be able to submit solutions to all the problems. If you still face any issue, feel free to get in touch with us.