Kamehameha

wrong answers are getting accepted
please read this comment by ashish1294 :My solution is accepted, but I know a test case where my solution fails! @Admin: This has some bug! Try this test case edee dddd eede eeed deee e=empty, d=demon. So user enters 8 co-ordinates of the demons. My solution gives 5 as the ans, but the ans should be 4! What is happening!

24 Likes

So, weak test cases again. @Admin look into this matter and rejudge all the solution. And delete test cases dissucssion comments, there are too many.

8 Likes

Issue still exists. My wrong solution also passed the tests. Please fix this, it’s been almost 4 days since the contest started.

2 Likes

Are repeats allowed in the input??? If not then my solution is correct and still giving a wrong answer.

@admin … should never think of setting any problem again…simple problem but wierd and incorrect test cases (updated but then too people with WA getting ACed !!! )… :frowning:

U should be in touch with the comments altleast…

4 Likes

i think there is still some problem with the test cases…please check before the contest ends

2 Likes

The test data for Kamehameha has been updated and all the solutions have been put to rejudge.

7 Likes

You are not allowed to discuss problems during live contest. In general, what’s not prohibited in input is allowed by default…