You are not logged in. Please login at www.codechef.com to post your questions!

Problem with codechef solution visiblity.

Is there any problem with codechef ? I am not able to see even my submitted answer how it is possible? For the cases when i try to do the old questions with new method and when i want to see my answer, it's not visible for some question it should be Visible at least my solution to me whether Accepted or not...?

asked 30 Sep '12, 11:37

ab1234's gravatar image

2★ab1234
accept rate: 10%

edited 03 Oct '12, 10:44

suraj_sharma's gravatar image

2★suraj_sharma ♦♦

Please put punctuations to make your question readable. At least put a period after each sentence.

(30 Sep '12, 11:42) vinayak garg4★

It is happening with Alkhwarizm'12 only. I think the organizers have disabled solution visibility (public/private). I guess it will be fixed soon.

(30 Sep '12, 11:49) mukulgupta4★

@vinayak garg i think my question is readable rather than checking punctuations if u have answer of this question then discuss it here

(30 Sep '12, 20:45) ab12342★

http://www.codechef.com/viewsolution/* Check the id of your submission and replace * in the link. It works for me.

link

answered 30 Sep '12, 17:50

flashmt's gravatar image

6★flashmt
accept rate: 0%

It is now available for all. Please check it.

link

answered 03 Oct '12, 10:43

suraj_sharma's gravatar image

2★suraj_sharma ♦♦
accept rate: 0%

Sorry for "upping" this old topic, but it seems some problem pages are still misconfigured.

From the page BUTTONS, i can't read others solutions. But, if i get their solution ID, and use the viewsolution page (as explained by flashmt above) it works great. I can read them. It's annoying because the links are not active anyway. It does the same for ARRAYTRM, NUMGAME, MAXCROSS, and so on.

Could please an admin have a look at those problems, to see if anything's wrong, or it's just me ?! :)

Thanks

link

answered 22 Dec '12, 22:50

cyberax's gravatar image

3★cyberax ♦
3.4k21955
accept rate: 20%

edited 22 Dec '12, 22:56

Hi! Directi has listed the above problems as 'Coding puzzles' that a candidate should solve as a part of selection process if he / she wants to pursue a career / internship in the company. Take a look here : http://wiki.directi.com/display/CAR/Coding+Puzzles . Hence, the solutions to these problems aren't public. Though, I don't know about MAXCROSS.

(22 Dec '12, 23:09) jigsaw0043★

i know that. but i already solved them (that's why i can see the solutions by the viewsolution page). :)

thx for the directi link anyway, i looked for the list a couple of days ago but couldn't find it.

(22 Dec '12, 23:48) cyberax ♦3★
toggle preview
Preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported
  • mathemetical formulas in Latex between $ symbol

Question tags:

×2,718

question asked: 30 Sep '12, 11:37

question was seen: 2,543 times

last updated: 22 Dec '12, 23:51