Attempt any past contest without getting any unintentional information about the problems beforehand

This is a follow-up of this post.

A past contest’s page shows number of successful submissions and accuracy for all problems. For a user who attempts the problem-set later, the stats shown can unintentionally influence him/her to solve a particular problem before others.
This extension sets these stats to zero so that the user can get a feel of a live contest.

How to install?

Download the extension.

1. Open chrome://extensions/ in chrome browser.
  2. Drag-and-drop the .crx file on the above page in Google-Chrome.

FireFox Alternative
(A GreaseMonkey script)

4 Likes

How to drop the .crx file on the extension page…

Why have another question on this? Is there something new that you are asking or informing the users here?

@anup sir, This extension is to hide previous submissions and statistics of contest problems while that one was to bring a submit button on the problem page.

1 Like

@anup As @kcahdog pointed out, this isn’t a duplicate. Please consider removing “The question has been closed for the following reason: Duplicate of …”.

Ah, I see. Sorry about not seeing the details. Since this is an extension of the previous one, can the functionality not be combined in the same extension?

the 2 have different functionalities. I installed the previous one but not this one.Depends on choice of each one. I think it is better to keep them separate.

Follow this link.