College wise ranking on contest page

Hi @skbly7. I liked the extension very much but i felt that it should be positioned below the Actual overall rank list as college ranks change less frequently and need to be seen once or twice at max in a day. It would be great if this would be done.

Anyways great work. keep it up.

2 Likes

Hi @skbly7,

Can you remove the dialog from the other pages? I just opened my profile page and a blank list is being shown there. It would be better if it only shows up on the contest pages.

1 Like

Hi @skbly7

Can you show the accurate rankings as are availaible on CodeChef: Practical coding for everyone and similarly for other contests! Also there is a variation in the ranks on your website and that through the extension please fix that!

Its showing wrong score in my October long contest…I solved 5 probs…but my score is just 4…please check this…

The extension isn’t working right now. Plz look into the problem.

1 Like

Now I have shifted from Firefox to Chrome! Thanks.

1 Like

I cannot find my college Thakur college of Engineering and Technology.When i clicked on add a college it showed it is not accepting any more responses!

Edit : I got message “cannot find db”.
Hope my college gets added soon!

1 Like

Hey the extension is awesome. I guess you need to fix this:

alt text

2 Likes

@gc_nit because this contest is yet to be started

alt text

once again same bug

I thought of doing this initially, but many problems were coming, as the codechef’s contest page wasn’t having a fix design for each and every contest.

Just for example ACMKAN contest and other closed contests don’t know any ranking on the page, and some other variations too…

But still, if some similarity is found, then this change will surely be made . :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks to tell me about this, I checked each and every page. And as soon as I found it fine, I shared with you all. But unfortunately, I forgot to check that page… :stuck_out_tongue:

Changes have been made, and Extension present on website has been updated…New version can be download…
:slight_smile:

That was fast…! All working fine. Keep up the good work.

hey, thanks for review, but actually currently the extension is using that page + some other pages to get updated.

So it is already ranked according to it… :confused:

Please share the place/example where you found this problem…

1 Like

great work !!

everything is fixed… :slight_smile:

sorry for problems caused…

many changes have been made in the whole site’s script…

Check it out… :slight_smile:

You might not get any further problem…

1 Like

okay…thanks :slight_smile:

The chrome extension of Codechef Ranking is live again…!!

Check out and install the updated version of the plugin from chrome store now to resolve all the problems.

Link : Codechef Ranking - Chrome Web Store

Don’t forget to rate us… :stuck_out_tongue:
Happy programming… :slight_smile:

@skbly7 How do I add my college to the list? The add college form says it’s no longer accepting responses.