compilation error main()

With a C program I am also getting the compilation error complaining about main() today.

I then submitted the same program I submitted two days ago on a different problem, which compiled correctly then but failed on time-out. This time the program that had compiled correctly before failed with this same compile-time error.

I think there must be something wrong with the C environment there.

Additional info: The error occurs when I submit it as a file.
If I paste the program into the window instead, it compiles as usual.
This is new behavior: I had been submitting it with the button.

Check this out…

I am having the same problem compiling in C++. the upload button isn’t working correctly.
the code is compiling successfully on ideone

the “upload file” button is causing blank files to be uploaded.

r3gz3p - as you’ll see from my initial message, after I got the errors I submitted one that had compiled two days earlier, and this time its compilation failed.

As you’ll see from my second message, if I copy and paste it into the window rather than using the “upload file” button, it compiles correctly - hence there’s no problem with my main().

That means the “upload file” button isn’t working.

this can be browser specific, what browser are you using?

am using chrome. i submitted that same sol.(was accepted) by pasting it instead of uploading file.
but, if i open files in “my submission” which gave compilation error I see blank sols.

I wanted to try in practice, but getting “You are not authorized to access this page.”, probably CodeChef team is fixing it…

I tried now and it seems that upload button is working fine in practice section, can you retest?