Technex'14 and FireEye, Inc. present Matheletics [prizes not dispatched even after 3 months]

alt text

Matheletics is a mathematical contest (inspired from PROJECT EULER) where a sound knowledge of mathematics together with computational thinking will be essential to solve problems. The motivation behind Matheletics is to provide a platform for the inquiring mind to delve into unfamiliar areas and learn new concepts in a fun and recreational context.

Prizes worth ₹ 65000 on stake and Hackerrank goodies and T-shirts for top performers.

It’s a 5 hour long individual contest hosted at HackerRank.

For registration,
You must be registered on hackerrank.com.

Registration on Technex website is necessary to be eligible for prizes.

For regular updates,join the facebook event page

13 Likes

Its an awesome contest and now its bigger with greater prize money.

For those who are unfamiliar with this event you can check out the questions of the last year contest:
Last Year Contest

3 Likes

This is a gentle reminder that registrations on the Technex Page is mandatory to be eligible for prizes.

Signup for the contest on 4th March, 9 PM to 2 AM on HackerRank

Prizes worth 65000 INR + HackerRank goodies and T-shirts for Top Performers.

1 Like

Great! Looking forward for this event!

Great! Looking forward for this event!

waiting eagerly for tomorrow to participate!!!

nice contest. i will join also.

1 Like

Get Ready! Contest starts today from 9 pm IST.

There are questions for everyone!

Gear up guys!

Yeah I will agree,last year also I participated and believe me it was really a brain storming contest and a very fruitful experience…I am sure this time also it will going to brings out the talent hidden inside the participants.

Contest has started!!!

The contest is seeing a close fight between UWI and Gennady.

More than 1000 registrations so far…still more than 2 hours left for the contest.
Contest link

It has been 3 months. I (along with Karan Aggarwal and Akshay Jaggi ) were the Indian winners and I don’t know where Prizes worth ₹ 65000 on stake and Hackerrank goodies and T-shirts for top performers are. No one has received anything. This is a very sad scenario :frowning: