Stone game

Hi i check all constraints but it shows me wrong ans , What should be ans if input is some string.

hi,
Do not consider such cases… Read the question carefully… In the INPUT section it is written
“The numbers N and K are given in the first line of an input. Then N integers are given in the second line which denote the array A.”

Read the constraints carefully its only integers
Constraints

1 <= N <= 105
0 <= K <= 109
Ai does not exceed 2 * 109 by it’s absolute value.

Stop being small baby and think hard…!!
READ THE PROBLEM STATEMENT CAREFULLY
And finally if you have doubt ask in that question’s comment section, CodeChef Forum is not be used for asking doubts in running contest’s question.
So either, think hard and try, else wait till contest gets over… :slight_smile:

I also have same problem … “Wrong Answer” status. I checked all test cases bt i dnt knw what is problem.

I also have same problem … “Wrong Answer” status. I checked all test cases bt i dnt knw what is problem.

All of you with WA , I know it’s frustrating, but seriously, it isn’t cool whining about it on the forums. Post useful doubts if you must but that’s all. Also, please please check your cases. I had initially made the same mistake.

All of you with WA , I know it’s frustrating, but seriously, it isn’t cool whining about it on the forums. Post useful doubts if you must but that’s all. Also, please please check your cases. I had initially made the same mistake.