Getting started here, questions about strategy, etiquitte, etc

Hey.I am a college student doing my graduation(B.Tech).I want to have a very good, firm grip on coding skills. I would like to start with C, then continue with C++, Java. I hope I get all my doubts cleared here and would become a confident and good programmer.

Iam new not only to codechef but also to computer programming language

Hello Sir, I am MCA student. Previously done BSc maths Hons. I am in MCA 2nd Year but till now I don’t have confidence in language. Let me suggest how could I learn . I am very interesting to learn java Programming. One of my friend told me for this site but When I go to practice session I can’t solve them. What should I do? My email id is devmaurya95@gmail.com

Hello, everyone. I am new to programming. can i get all the resources to develop my coding skills from basics to the higher level.

I am here to build my confidence over programming by taking challenges and thus improving my overall technical skills. So it is one of the way to give further more contribution to the world of technology.

Hai i am new to here

the code is submitted if an error is generated then what is the error is generated show automatically.

WHEN AN ERROR IS OCCURED THEN THE ERROR IS SHOW “WHAT ERROR IS GENERATED IN THE CODE”.AND THE GIVE A CHANCE TO RESUBMISSION.

WHEN AN ERROR IS OCCURED THEN THE ERROR IS SHOW “WHAT ERROR IS GENERATED IN THE CODE”.AND THE GIVE A CHANCE TO RESUBMISSION.

I want to become a Data scientist or full stack developer

Output:-
enter the value of a and b
sum=10

Output:-
enter the value of a and b
sum=10

a=5
b=5
sum=10

if(i==1) ,here this is a condition which is checking the condition that “i” is equals to 1 or not here “==” is equality operator.
but in if(i&1) , here this is also a condition check but by using a bit-wise AND operator.Let us suppose that i=2 then, it will be checked as 0010 is equal to 0001 or not . here, it is false for this condition.

main()
{
int a,b,sum;
sum=a+b;
printf(“is %d”,sum);
}

a=5 b=10
sum=15

i am a beginner in java programming and have a little knowledge principles of programming. fom where i should start in Codechef?

this is the main function in which you declare integer variable after semicolon you assign value for i that is 9

I am a student right now but i love to code.I can easily do my class 9th programs.I love coding,so i have joined codechef.Please help me code even better,so that i can become a good coder.