Getting started here, questions about strategy, etiquitte, etc

1.yes it’s right question etiquette is must for every employee. TLE error so the input and output to get desired output. but TLE check the error.

2.right strategy for problem solving to understand what is exactly problem, check the optimization for problem, i don’t using any tools like “problematic”. yes i will try get solve the problem by my self.

3.no i have first time to visit this type website.

4.first i will try check the problem, which type of error, then i will try find the solution in code.

5.i will try to inherit the appropriate algorithms. then i will write code for import the algorithm. and for the non-native file then using filter ,no need for copy the algorithm.

6.before start programming, i will check observed the problem how i will solve short with fixed the solution for this problem. enormous input divide in section.

I am beginner to coding . I want to solve problems in CodeChef

Hi everyone i am new to this but it will help me to improve my coding skills

enter code here

enter code here

enter code here

enter code here

enter code here

enter code here

enter code here

enter code here

i need help

I don’t know much about coding
I’m here to learn and improve my programming skills

I dont know much coding
I’m here to improve my coding skills

a newbie here

Hi everyone i am new to this but it will help me to improve my coding skills

I love coding, as other codechef users do. :slight_smile:

Click to view

hidden text

codechef will contact you if you won cash prize then it will be paid through paypal and there is delivery system for goodies (once in a month).
glad to see that you are starting soon (or asking for left sibling) but i appreciate what you wrote.

1 Like

yes they do.they have practice saction for that