How to change my CodeChef user name

please provide this feature because I want my username like I am a programmer

12 Likes

please provide facility to change username … and also show previous few usernames in profile so to identify easily…!

6 Likes

One thing which can be done is the feature to create an alias/nick name which can be changed regularly. So that people can search for the user by username but the submissions will be shown by their nicknames which the user can change frequently.

17 Likes

I want to change my username… How can I? Please help me…

3 Likes

Coders are not known by their names but by their ‘CODES’. Once you get into it, you will know name doesn’t matter. ‘Tourist’ name is well known because he is world’s best coder. He could have choosen any name and that name would have been as famous as tourist is. :slight_smile: Happy Coding

29 Likes

How were to click as team owner to add team member please it very ugent

1 Like

Please add this new feature which allows us to change usernames

3 Likes

I think the Codechef Team should provide the change username facility.It is helpful to users.

1 Like

Hi @admin .Are you planning to implement any of the below suggested features ?

1 Like

I dont think you can…sorry dear :frowning:

3 Likes

@admin can we have username change feature now. Please give one time change functionality, as it is not feasible to use new account.

3 Likes

sadly there is no feature available like this as of now

Yesss. Please codechef, listen to us, and developed this feature.

2 Likes

Unfortunately you can’t change your Username.

Yes, Please introduce this feature to change our name.

please provide one-time user name modification facility like Codeforces & Atoder.

Naah there’s no way. U have to stick with current user name :wink:

1 Like

Kindly provide username change feature or merge account facility.
At least do something !

Sorry! but Codechef doesn’t care about user need and suggestion, whether it is for taking action against plag. or user rename features.
That’s why CodeForces is the best.

6 Likes

This post was created in April 2012, and after 9 Years of development and revolution in Technology, CodeChef, which is that popular, can’t provide userName change functionality.

I request the CodeChef team to hire a good candidate for this website development and provide this functionality ASAP.

5 Likes